Friday, June 13, 2014

Spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office

A lot of people question why Jodi Arias is still being allowed to sell her artwork while she is incarcerated at the Maricopa County Jail, let a lone her being allowed to sell her artwork, AND HER AND HER FAMILY BENEFIT FROM IT, after being convicted of First Degree Murder of her EX-boyfriend.  

Here it is:  Chris Hegstrom, spokesman for the Maricopa County Sheriff's Office said (below)


It's a fact that Jodi Arias's artwork is still being sold.  My question is this:  How does Chris Hegstrom determine whether or not Jodi's cell was turned into a place of business/office?  According to the IRS...If I sell things out of my home where I meet the requirements of having to pay taxes on the sales...I am running a business out of my home.  IMO, Chris Hegstrom should've looked at and should still be looking at the "sales" of Jodi Arias's artwork before making such a statement to the media.  Check yourself before you wreck yourself!  

No comments:

Post a Comment