Friday, February 13, 2015

When A Daughters’ Crime Costs: By The Trial Diaries

When A Daughters’ Crime Costs: Jodi Arias’ Parents File For Bankruptcy — $330,000 In Debt & ONLY $306 In Savings!



I think that this should read:  "When A Daughter's Crime Doesn't Pay."  (No pun intended on what "The Trial Diaries" wrote.)  I don't feel sorry for ja's parents. (I think that this is the second time over a course of years that they have filed for bankruptcy.  I think that I read that they filed for bankruptcy years prior to doing it this time.  I might have even posted it on this blog at an earlier date.)  

It's one thing to be there for someone that you love, but it's a whole different story when you do the BS that ja's mother has done for ja.  I can understand a parent(s) and/or someone that loves someone not wanting the person that they love to get the DP.  That is understandable.  What isn't understandable to me is the behavior (laughing it up inside of the courtroom), trying to sell fake, forged letters with lies in them about the victim(TA) for her($andy's) daughter, showing up in court sporting a blue ribbon(that the victim's, TA, family and loved ones wear to represent J4T),  and putting a video on the internet pretty much saying they believe their daughter's lies about ja killing TA in self-defense.  ja already said that her $camily receives money (profits) off of some of the sales of some of the items that some of her supporters put online advertising her "alleged" artwork, bands, and tee shirts.  Reading that her parents are filing bankruptcy put a smile on my face...that told me that sales from ja's BS aren't making ja and her $camily that much money (profit).  

Personally, I wouldn't accept murderbillia as a gift, let a lone pay for murderbillia.      



     





http://thetrialdiaries.com/when-a-daughters-crime-costs-jodi-arias-parents-file-for-bankruptcy-330000-in-debt-only-306-in-savings/

No comments:

Post a Comment